For internship opportunities (college credit) please email cover letter and resume with the SUBJECT: INTERN OPPORTUNITIES to:
CTG Digital, Commercial & Print, Dance, and Creative & Choreography (Los Angeles) departments are currently accepting intern applicants. Seeking an energetic, self-sufficient, focused individuals to support these busy departments.
Commercial & Print:
– General office help including, but not limited to: Answering phones, filling (both digitally and physically), and scanning.
– Maintain internal database.
– Gain familiarity with contracts.
– Read and understand casting breakdowns from online casting sites.
– Process and send out auditions.
– Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
– Interact with clients, managers, and casting directors.
– Research and Scout potential new clients.
– Maintain department social media presence.
– Social Media research & audits
– Helping identify social trends
– Maintain department calendar and call log
– Return and handle calls on as needed basis
– Influencer identification and outreach
– Communicate with internal and external clients
– Researching and mining information for targeted outreach to brands and marketers
Dance/Creative & Choreography:
– Interest in dance/choreography/performing arts
– Talent coordinating
– Project and artist research and outreach
– Answering phones
– Audition calls
– General office help
Salary: Unpaid / College Credit Required
Skills & Talents should include:
– Fluency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
– Clear communication skills
– Interest in the choreography/dance, performing arts or entertainment industry is a must.
Interested applicants should email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE*